6-7:30pm Wednesday, MaRCH 7, 2018 in the Basics Community Room
Nutrition is a hot topic these days, prompting lots of questions---and lots of confusion! Get some answers with instructor Joan Davis, MS, RN, certificate in Plant-based Nutrition.
This class is for you if you are...
- frustrated by the confusing mixed messages of the media
- wanting to learn more about new research promising better health and even reversal of chronic conditions through nutrition
- leaning towards vegetarianism
- wondering why anyone would give up meat, dairy and eggs
- or just curious about this increasingly popular trend
Joan promises a program with NO nagging or lecturing, and a little bit of fun and humor! Download more information here.
Cost: $8 for Basics Co-op Owners, $10 for general public.
Registration now open for Joan's follow up class March 28th!